Google
 

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Big Surprise

We have had a big issue for weeks now. Our PS2 has completely konked out. The laser doesn't even come on. I didn't want to buy another Sony product. I'm fed up with them. Everything I have bought from them has broke including an expensive stereo and TV so I'm not about to buy a $600 PS3. The Xbox has some cool stuff but it is microcrud .... nuf said.

It was the start of spring break, Tandi was out of town, and I was home alone with the kids. What could I do that the kids would think was an absolute blast that wouldn't kill me. Then it struck me, A Wii.

I was concerned about their new style of controls, but I have never seen anything more reliable than Nintendo and they have always been great for kids. Tandi will even play Nintendo games sometimes.

We got it last Friday. The Wii is an absolute freakin' blast. After playing for a couple days I was so sore I could barely move. I'm sold on the new style controllers for sure. The game play is extremely realistic.

I took a few videos to show you guys:
Wii Fun

We kept it a secret from Tandi while she was in Florida. She was really surprised. I will have to write a whole blog entry explaining everything this awesome machine can do. Tandi starts her new job tomorrow night so I'll try to work on that tomorrow.