Google
 

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Schnepf Farms

Last weekend we went to Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek Arizona. It's a family farm that has been in the valley for a long time and they have added carnival kindof thing to raise money. They have a fall/Halloween festival that's a lot of fun for kids. Every year they add a little more stuff. This year they have fireworks every night.

This year we made a scare crow. We are looking forward to putting it in the yard for decoration. We are getting a late start on our Halloween decorations this year. See pictures from Schnepf below:


Fireworks pictures are always lame and boring so I tried a video this time. Let me know what you think and if this video displays okay.


This kids got their costumes for Halloween. Below are some pics of Garrett with his Ninja costume. I couldn't get Alex to move fast enough to take his picture. I will get a picture on Halloween though. You can be surprised.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The fireworks video looks pretty good. You need to be zoomed in more, though. Oh, I couldn't get it to play on your blog. I went to your web album to watch it.