Google
 

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Phoenix Zoo

We got a big burst of energy this morning and no one was sick so we went to the Phoenix Zoo. The kids had a blast. It's been a long time since we have been to the zoo. I was surprised that Garrett wasn't quite as interested in the animals as I thought he would be, but he still had fun. I rented an electric scooter at the zoo so I wouldn't be crippled by the time we left and that was a huge help. I don't feel drained at all. The zoo wasn't very crowded for it being a Saturday. It must be because of superbowl weekend and the superbowl is here in town so there is a lot going on related to that and there is the FBR golf tournament closing out this weekend. Pictures below:
PHX Zoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.