Google
 

Monday, February 5, 2007

The Beginning

Time for me to get in on this blog stuff. The main motivation is I have some snow movies that are too big to email. This gives a handy spot to link people to this stuff. Maybe, that is. Some people apparently have trouble with bookmarks.



I am sure I will be hear or here ing about my blog looking like cw's, but this template was the only one that didn't look gay.



Tandi is cooking chicken fried steak for dinner tonight and I'm really hungry. I'm getting disoriented.


See the sledding videos from the weekend below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Skid has a blog? Was that snow I saw in hell?

Yep, I thought it was the least gay, too. Oh, man, somebody's going to whine about that.
Nice picture.

Skid Plate said...

more controversy = more readers = book deal = money
;-)