Google
 

Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Blog

There is a new addition to the family blog series. Alex has pestered me enough to get his created. The link is included in my links. Unfortunately that is the most exciting thing going on. Tandi and I are both sick. Nothing serious, but we don't feel like doing anything. I added tracking code to my blog. I have added a hit counter at the bottom, but in addition to that I've added Google Analytics which provides statistics. I'm not sure if I like it yet. There is a link in my links if someone wants to try it themselves.

1 comment:

fart blossom said...

*hit*

I installed linux this weekend. Everything is great... well, 2 things aren't. If I so much as breath on my touch pad the mouse goes nuts and I can't turn it off or change any settings to it. The other thing is I can't get my wireless working. I'll be patient with it but if it turns out I can't use my wireless, it's kind of useless.