Google
 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Frustration

Okay people I need ideas. Hits are down. This is my worst day yet. See the graph below:

How do I attract viewers. Am I just boring?? Don't answer that.

I got two cavities filled this evening. My mouth is very numb, but other than that it went very smooth.

Got a new printer yesterday. It's a Canon Pixma MP830. It's supposed to be really cool, but I haven't hooked it up yet. I'm too lazy.

Lets see, maybe I am boring. There was a spectacular crisis at work today. I can't talk about that though, and noone else would understand or care. It was a very interesting comedy of errors that let something very remote and virtually impossible happen. No matter how remote the possibility, if something can go wrong it will and at the worst time.

That's all for now. If you read this check my blog. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got to put something interesting on here. With your kids, that shouldn't take too much work. I bet Alex has lots of good ideas. Hey, maybe we could take your truck for a drive this weekend and make videos!

Anonymous said...

nice web site skid man.