Google
 

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Alex's Easter Birthday

Well the weekend is finally coming to a close. This should be my last post. We topped things off by taking Alex to eat at Chili's tonight. Alex has been wanting something called a Fly Pen forever. Tandi noticed it was on sale for half off just when I was about to get the last of Alex's presents so I finally got it. It was normally $100 and that just seamed like too much no matter how fancy a pen it was. We also got him some snorkeling gear, a speedometer for his bike, and a freaky Ripley's Believe it or not book. See images below:
Easter Bday Fly Video

Easter Bday Pictures

Alex seems thoroughly happy with his birthday. That's hard to achieve, he is very picky and spoiled. He does get one last thing for his birthday. We are flying to Texas next Friday to visit his grandparents and other relatives. He is so excited he can hardly stand it. I am really looking forward to it also.

I really need some rest now. Alex already went to bed. He has AIMs tests tomorrow. That's AZ's standardized testing BS. Don't even get me started on that.

No comments: