Google
 

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Birthday

Alex's birthday just happened to fall on Easter this year. This led to a very busy weekend and it's only half over. We decided to have a couple of Alex's friends over Friday night for a sleepover. We knew no one would come to a party on Easter Sunday and no one could come for a sleepover Saturday night. The friends arrived at about 5pm Friday and I took them to the movies. We saw Bridge to Terabithia. It was pretty good, but very sad. Alex's friend blurted out to the whole freaking theater what was going to happen. I won't say which one. After the movie we came back to the house for cake, ice cream, and a few presents. The boys stayed up until about 3:30am playing Wii. Both visitors left about 11am Saturday. That was a relief.

Here are some pics
Alex's 10th bday photos

and here are a few movies
Alex's bday vids

This is just the beginning. It is Easter morning as I am writing this. I got interrupted to go on an egg hunt. I've got a lot of pics and a couple movies from that. Hopefully I will get them posted later today. Since it is Alex's bday we are going to let him choose the agenda for the day. Right now he is playing Call of Duty on the Wii. Later he wants to eat at Chili's. I think the new Chili's by our house is open now. I wonder if it's safe to eat there.

No comments: