Google
 

Monday, April 30, 2007

Construction Continues

We are continuuing to build the big swingset. It's more work than I anticipated and it's starting to get hot here in the desert. I didn't do anything during the week last week because I had a strange throat and ear problem.

The swingset is much taller than I expected. I hope the HOA nazi's don't hassle me. I hope we are done with the hardest parts. The roof and rock wall were time consuming.

We decided it would be really cool for the kids to have lights out there so maybe when Alex has friends over to spend the night they can sleep in the new fort part of the swingset. I am thinking about installing low Voltage landscape lighting. Even if kids don't play out there at night I think it will look cool.

Here are some pics and movies of the swingset plus a few shots of Garrett in an old halloween costume.
Swing Set Part Two and Caterpillar

No comments: